What is acidosis? It is the process wherein it causes the acidity of a body to increase. Now, before anything else. Did you know that each part of your body tissues and even your blood have different pH levels?
So, in light of this information, how will you know that your body is too acidic? Are there specific signs or symptoms? Furthermore, what can you do to alter the acidic state your body is.
What Are the Common Symptoms?
- Intolerance to high altitudes.
- When inside an enclosed room, you would often feel stuffy and uncomfortable.
- It seems like you have a lump blocking your throat.
- Sensitivity to light and sound.
- You find yourself always sighing and having a hard time breathing.
- Quite irritable.
- Often dehydrated.
Why do these happen? It can be because:
- You are consuming too many carbohydrates and sugar, as a result, it is lactic acid.
- When you consume an extensive amount of protein that may cause uric acid or from the ketosis diet.
There are also two types of acidosis you need to check out as a means to decipher what you are currently experiencing.
What are these types?
Which part of the body organs starts the process? It is the kidneys. Your kidneys are responsible for eliminating acids and toxins from the body. A disorder occurs as the imbalance becomes more prominent and evolves into a severe electrolyte disorder. What are the common causes?
- The increase production of acids
- Loss or lack of bicarbonate
- The kidney’s inability to filter and remove waste.
Your lungs are responsible for removing the CO2 from your body as you breathe out. But, what occurs when the passage airway is blocked? The body no longer capable of getting rid of the CO2? And as it is building up excessive CO2, then this happens. What are the usual causes of this?
- Alcohol overuse
- Health issues with the nervous system
- The chest muscle is weak
- Chest injury
Are There Remedies You Can Try?
Sometimes, the best way to cleanse your body from all the acidity and toxins is by changing your diet.
People tend to disregard the fact that what you consume plays a big role with your health.
There are certain remedies to try but, selecting the right food is essential. What are these foods?
- Leafy greens like mustard greens, dandelion greens, kale and spinach.
- Raw milk
- Egg yolks
- Root vegetables
- Butter Milk
- Herbal Tea
- Chestnuts and almonds
- Fresh coconut
- Fruits with the exceptions of prunes, blue berries, plums, cranberries and those canned fruits.
Other forms of natural remedies and adding up the herbs are effective dealing with acidosis. There are a few known yet, exceptionally efficient with assisting the body battle it. What are these supplements?
- Potassium Citrate
Never underestimate the power of stretching your body and exercising too!