Is it possible that feel-good films could have psychological impact to the viewers? However, why is it important to watch this category than others? Is there a specific or scientific reason why you must choose it?
In life, everyone goes through a multitude of phases of ups and downs. True enough, most of it is the consequences of the decision you have made. At times, you need a break from all the worry, anxiety, and issues which has been bothering you.
Psychologist HODGSON & BURQUE have presented multiple studies’ on the psychological effects of movies and their use in therapy.
Are there any pros to gain?
- When seeking for entertainment, these movies fit the description like a glove! Most of these are fun-filled storylines and best when you wish to perk up your day a bit!
- Selections of films, may it of animation or not, is an astounding means to spend quality time with your family and close friends.
- You somehow feel under because money issues have arisen due to the pandemic. Some movies proffer inspirational and motivational stories that can tap the light of hopefulness inside your heart.
- Even though the stories are squeezed in within 2 to 3 hours max, it complements the purposely intensify and entice your mind and emotions.
- You can consider the activity of viewing these films as a fun-filled therapy session blocking all the negative news from getting to you.
- Your brain and emotions will go through a spectacular revitalization process!
- Fear is paralyzing. When you watch films with great concepts of bravery, strength, independence, and faith encourages you to re-assess the anxiety you are experiencing.
- It also aids your perception.
Everyone is busy these days. That means a break is a requirement at the right moment. Thus, it is the perfect time to unwind and free yourself from distress even for awhile. Watch those feel-good films now!